Reporting to the Registered Manager, the Deputy will be responsible for assisting the Manager to deliver high quality care of their residents. The successful candidate will monitor the performance of staff, ensuring additional training and support is provided where necessary. The Deputy will also be responsible for ensuring that good relationships are built and maintained with residents, families and professionals.
Contract: Full-Time, 40 hours
Salary: up to £41,000 per annum, depending on experience and qualifications.
- To assist the registered manager in providing an environment where excellent personalized care is given to our residents.
- To prepare and update resident care plans, order medication and liaise with health professionals and residents families.
- To work with the manager on the marketing of the Home to existing and potential residents and relatives, health, and social care professionals.
- To be responsible for covering the manager in her absence and to become competent in managing the Home.
- To be flexible in your approach to work to meet the needs of the Home.
The ideal Deputy Manager candidate will have:
- At least 2 years previous experience of deputizing/leading a team within a Care Home and experience with auditing.
- A sound understanding of CQC and Health and Safety regulations and will work with the manager to ensure compliance and achievement of the highest ratings.
- An understanding of the business aspects of Care Home management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- NVQ Level 5 or working towards this
- Evidence of up-to-date training
Benefits for you:
- Career progression
- Pension scheme
- Friendly, family run team
- Great working environment
If you would like to know more or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact Matt Yogan from Health Recruit Network on 0203 854 0306 and quote MY41229.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.