We require support workers across the Brighton & Hove area working on behalf of a prestigious NHS trust.
Working on a busy Acute Mental Health unit, you will be responsible for carrying out observations, record keeping and managing challenging behaviour. At times, there will be some personal care involved.
Working patterns: 6/8/12 hour shifts, working days and nights.
Requirements for Support Worker:
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care.
- PMVA Qualification.
- 6 months care experience.
- Have satisfactory references.
- Have the right to work in the UK.
Job Setting for Support Worker:
- NHS opportunities available.
- Temporary/Flexible work.
- Competitive Pay rates Up to £(23.01)/hr ( Umbrella Only).
- Increased Pay rates for Bank Holidays and Weekends.
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits
- FREE Registration
- FREE BCG Certification
- FREE Revalidation advice
- FREE first uniform
- FREE Online Mandatory Training (normal price £82.00 - you get it for Free!)
- Practical BLS & Moving & Handling for £35 (normal price £103.00)
- Lucrative Referral Schemes
- Pension scheme & Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
- Umbrella Services (£10 flat fee for processing of timesheets each week)
- Weekly payroll & support
- Thorough Compliance Support
- Temp of the Month prizes
- Continuous & friendly consultant support
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.