My client requires a dedicated Clinical Lead to work within a small bedded nursing home in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. My client offers nursing care to those living with complex needs. You will have excellent leadership qualities, and exemplary clinical skills.
You will be leading the learning disability unit whilst directly involved with senior management. You will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Clinical Lead will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Clinical Lead
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Adults, Elderly
- Head/Brain Injuries, Learning Disabilities
- up to £22/hr
- Experience in a senior clinical position
Skills and Responsibilities
- Supervising Staff
- On-Boarding Inductees
- Providing ongoing staff training to nursing and care team
- Overseeing budget
- Monitoring patient care across the unit
- Competitive rates of pay
- PIN renewal paid annually
- Mileage paid at 25p per mile
- Paid breaks
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Excellent working environment
- Uniform provided
- Assistance with Enhanced DBS
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Learning Disability care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.