Elderly & Dementia.
A lovely home with a Good CQC rating is recruiting a Staff Nurse in Wigan, Greater Manchester.
Providing nursing services to the Elderly with Dementia, the ideal candidate will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- Free Parking
- Childcare Vouchers
- Annual Performance Based Pay Increase
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now or call to discuss this role and other opportunities
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.