On-site Parking Available
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful purpose built award winning nursing home in London Leyton with a stylish decorated interior. The home provides a up-beat atmosphere which tailors to the residents needs offering multiple gardens including a greenhouse and herb garden with express pathways to patio and pagoda for the residents. The home provides care to elderly, dementia with varying degrees of challenging and complex behaviour. The home requires staff to have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach who is determined to give excellent care!
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Challenging Behaviour Control
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.