Elderly, Dementia, Palliative, Rehabilitation, Old Age
- Paid breaks
- Uniforms provided
- NMC revalidation after a year of service
- Long service awards
- Meals provided for nurses on shift
- Ongoing training and support
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
This state of the art Nursing home in Sutton requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to join their team who pride themselves on the exceptional standards of care provided and good CQC. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with dementia and general care being the main provided. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Comprehensive patient assessments
- Dementia care
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV medications
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Developing individualised care plans
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have good references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.