Title: Nursing Home Manager
Company: Health Recruit Network
Location: Corby, Northamptonshire
Nursing Home Manager
RGN RMN Registered General Nurse Registered Mental Health Nurse
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Health Recruit Network is searching for an experienced Registered Nurse RGN or RMN that is keen to pursue a new role with one of the UK's leading care providers at their service in Corby, Northamptonshire.
The home is a luxury service providing general nursing, dementia, and residential care for elderly residents, it is part of a nationally recognised care provider.
- up to £55,000 per annum
- Paid breaks
- 28 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Company sick pay
- Employee recognition awards
- Training and development
- Career Progression
They're Looking For:
- An experienced registered manager of a care home
- Ideally a qualified nurse (but not a deal breaker)
- A leader with demonstrable experience of building and developing a crack team
- A passion for care and providing an excellent service
The Key Responsibilities of the Role Are:
- Oversee a staff team.
- Ensure CQC compliance and standards are met.
- Always ensure the provision of appropriate levels of assistance for all patients.
- Ensure up-to-date and accurate records are kept on residents and patients.
- Manage recruitment, training and induction for new starters.
- Ensure performance in the areas of hours growth, profitability, people-management and quality.
- To ensure that all treatment is assessed, planned, allocated, delivered and evaluated in line with procedures.
Staff Nurse Registered Nurse RGN Adult Nurse Registered General Nurse Nursing Home Elderly Care RMN NMC
Health Recruit Network are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.