With an overall 'Good CQC' rating, this service aims to provide the highest standards of safety, comfort, and support to each resident, specialising in care for those with Dementia & Mental Health condition needs including Elderly Residents, Alzheimer's, Challenging Behaviour
We are currently seeking to appoint a Deputy Nurse Manager on a full-time basis, with an excellent annual salary of up to £48,000.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Nurse / Clinical Lead who would like to progress within their career.
Responsibilities as Deputy Nurse Manager will include:
- To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervisions, mentorship, and assessments
- To work within the Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
- Provide inspiring leadership to care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high-quality care.
- Prepare the Home for CQC inspections
- Providing specialist nursing support and advice
- Taking responsibility for resident care in the Home Manager's absence and supervising/coaching colleagues to provide a service that's unparalleled in its empathy for resident issues.
A rewarding career as Deputy Manager with lots of opportunities to progress within the company, including the following Benefits:
- 4 days per week, 2 supernumerary
- Overtime Pay
- Double-pay on holidays
- Simply Health Cash Plan - designed to support you and your family with any potential health concerns as well as providing cover for everyday treatments, such as dental check-ups or Optical appointments.
- Two uniforms provided upon starting with annual renewals
- DBS fees are covered*
- Pension Scheme
- Annual schedule of training to support CPD
- NMC fees are covered
If you are an RGN/RMN or Nurse Deputy and are interested in this exciting new role based in Chesterfield, please Apply, or contact Matt Yogan at Health Recruit Network at 0203 854 0306 for further details.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.