Salary: £45,000 basic salary (option for overtime)
Location: Wellington, Somerset
Hours: Days 40 hours, including 28 supernumerary
Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Health Recruit Network are working with a large national healthcare organisation renowned for industry leading care and a largely recognised brand both internationally and nationally.
The provider is a top 20 care home provider; awarded this accolade in 2021; and this service is their flagship service in Highgate.
You will oversee a team of nurses and several well-trained care staff as a Clinical Deputy Manager here and your duties will be to promote clinical excellence, keep records and maintain clinical governance, manage staff rota's; supervisions and appraisals and manage admissions into the service alongside work with the wider MDT.
Benefits for the Clinical Deputy Manager role include:
- Circa £45,000 basic salary (option for overtime)
- 40 hours, including 28 supernumerary.
- Continued professional & career development unique to you.
- Access to literally 1000's of high-street, leisure & retail discounts & savings through their STARhub!
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Company Well-being advice to support improving financial, mental & physical well-being.
- An employee referral program offering up to £2000 per employee referral!
- Rewards & recognition company culture
- Annual STAR awards nominated & recognised by the whole company family.
- Paid for DBS check & uniforms.
As a Clinical Deputy Manager here you will be endorsed to achieve your NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Mentorship abilities, there is specialist management programmes to allow you to excel in your role and lots of internal progression available.
Applicants for the Clinical Deputy Manager role should be NMC registered and RGN/RMN or RNLD qualified; with a passion for leadership and some senior nursing/unit management/clinical leadership or deputy home management experience.
To apply for the Clinical Deputy Manager role contact Matt Yogan at Health Recruit Network today or apply below
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.