- Paid DBS
- Paid NMC
- Pin renewal
- Free uniform
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free on-site parking for staff
- On-site gym and an opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues as part of an outstanding and committed team
- Lastly, well-being - free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme. This gives you access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental and financial issues
Would you like to work for one of the most prestigious Charities in the country, caring for ex service-men? This state of the art, Private Hospital located near the River Thames requires a Staff Nurse. Set within breath taking surroundings, in the heart of London, the stunning building is over 300 years old and is popular with tourists, who can pay to view the grounds or visit my retirement home's museum.
The hospital itself, boasts over 100 rooms, all with en suites and top of the range facilities. Meaning that you can carry out you role, as nurse, to the very highest standard. You will be providing care to pensioners who have served the country. My client has extremely high standards, which reflect the good CQC rating here. You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer days and/or nights, 36 - 48hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.