- Weekends Enhancements - £1/hr
- Bank Holiday Enhancements - 1.5x for every bank holiday / 2x for Christmas
- Paid Breaks
- Free Meals
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Uniforms Provided
This privately-run nursing care home part of the well-respected organisation in East Sussex that is looking for someone with an genuine interest in working within a caring environment to become their Registered Nurse.
Their company values are an integral part of life at their homes and they are woven into their day to day roles. They are support, passion, attention, dedication, and empathy.
They are passionate about enhancing the lives of their service users and staff alike. They support their staff in every aspect of their role and are dedicated to making the workplace a happy environment. If you share these values, Great! You'll be a brilliant addition to their team. Apply today and see how they can help you put care back into your career!
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.