Staff Nurse Overview
- up £20/hr
- Paid breaks
- Company events
- Meals on Shift
- Free parking
- DBS & NMC paid for
- Shift Pattern : 08:00 - 20:00
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Cambridge.
Their purpose-built 25 nursing unit is a state of the art care home offering luxurious living, coupled with an innovative approach to truly personalised care.
This nursing home pride themselves with their qualified care team that provide residents with 24-hour nursing care in a safe environment. They train their staff to administer care in a range of specialist areas including MS, Parkinson's disease and diabetes.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.