- Free On-site Parking
- No uniform required (Only Badges)
- In-house training with NVQ qualifications
- Flexible Hours
- Overtime Opportunity
- Pension Scheme
- Development Opportunities
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Hackney. The home caters to the elderly with dementia and palliative care. The home provides en-suite facilities to all patients with a dedicated chef who ensures the residents get healthy and nutritious meals each and every day. It has a specifically built modern feel to the building with a warm environment. One of the patient favourites are the beautiful garden for residents and family to be together. The location is in a very built up area with easy transportation in and out of the area. The home provides only 5star reviews showing the patients feel just as good as the staff in the home.
The successful candidate will be passionate about nursing with high standards, which will be shared by my client.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities:
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements:
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.