CQC Registered Care Home Manager required for a leading care home based in Saffron Walden to lead the team and develop the service.
The fully CQC compliant home in Essex offers 24 hour care and support in combination with luxury living to older people from the local area who are living with age-related frailties and dementia care needs.
Details of this Registered Manager role and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A full-time contract, usually working day shifts but with some flexibility for evenings, weekends and on-call duties
- A fantastic annual salary of up to £77,000 per annum including up to 10% bonus
- A comprehensive induction plus ongoing training opportunities
- 30 days holiday (FTE) (including bank holidays) with the ability to increase up to 35 days per year based on service, increasing each year
- Annual Company and Personal Performance based Bonus Scheme
- Paid for DBS Check
- An excellent range of discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out and more!
- Annual Staff Awards Programme across all our Homes celebrating our great staff
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning Care Home provider
Duties will include staff management and coaching, the effective management of budgets and resources and promoting the home within the local area in addition to managing and monitoring the care provided within the home and ensuring all regulatory and quality standards are met.
Applicants for this Registered Manager should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed a recognised care management qualification such as The Registered Managers Award, Diploma Level 5 or a recognised equivalent
- Demonstrate at least 5 years' experience working as Registered Manager, with a proven track record of success
- Have substantial experience working in dementia care, with knowledge and understanding of the requirements involved
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Yogan at Health Recruit Network now on 0203 854 0306
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.