- Paid breaks
- Sick pay
- Training & Induction
- Uniforms provided
- Attendance bonus of £250
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Should you take on extra shifts with less than 8 hours' notice you get a bonus of £25
This exciting opportunity is for a individual who feels that they would be able to take on the responsibility of an exciting nurse position for one of the top UK care company providers with excellent progression rates and development opportunities. This beautiful nursing home in provides nursing services to elderly residents and is a medium sized nursing home in Colchester. The company pride themselves on the excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach that there nurses take. This really is an opportunity that you do not want to miss!
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.