£15 - £22.99 per hour
020 7193 4003
29 days ago
My client requires a Support Worker to work across the Shrewsbury, dealing with mental health patients. Comprising of four buildings, the centre offers 79 beds for adults with acute mental health problems, dementia and rehabilitation needs, as well as a 32 bedded low secure forensic unit.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right Support Worker.
Working patterns: 12 hour shifts, Days/Nights/Half Shifts/Contracts.
Job Setting for Support Worker:
- Private & NHS opportunities available.
- Night/Day shifts available. (Flexible)
- Acute Mental Health Unit
- Up to £22.99/hr (Umbrella option)
Requirements for Support Worker:
- MAPA Trained
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- 6 months care experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits:
• FREE Registration
• FREE BCG Certification
• FREE Revalidation advice
• FREE first uniform
• FREE Online Mandatory Training (normal price £82.00 - you get it for Free!)
• Practical BLS & Moving & Handling for £35 (normal price £103.00 - you get if for £35!))
• Competitive pay rates
• Lucrative Referral Schemes
• Pension scheme & Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
• Umbrella Services (£10 flat fee for processing of timesheets each week)
• Weekly payroll & support
• Flexible shifts
• Thorough Compliance Support
• Temp of the Month prizes
• Continuous & friendly consultant support
• Various work settings in NHS & private services
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.