Up to 10% Bonus, Sick Pay, NMC & DBS Paid
- Home Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Dementia Care for Elderly Residents
- up to £60,000 Per Annum + Bonuses
- RMA Award
My client requires a dedicated Manager to manage a medium sized nursing home in Spalding, Lincolnshire. The service offers Dementia, Elderly treatment to Elderly Groups. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
Skills and Responsibilities for the Manager role:
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
Company Benefits for the Manager role:
- Salary up to £60,000 (Depending on Experience)
- 30 days holiday (FTE) (including bank holidays) with the ability to increase up to 35 days per year based on service, increasing each year
- Exciting opportunities for career progression (and we have lots of staff who can tell you about their progression!)
- Supportive and bespoke Induction Training Programmes, ongoing training and development and nationally recognised qualifications
- Annual Company and Personal Performance based Bonus Scheme*
- Pension contributions
- Paid for DBS Check
- An excellent range of discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out and more!
- Annual Staff Awards Programme across all our Homes celebrating our great staff
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning Care Home provider
The successful Manager should:
- NVQ 5 preferable
- Be no stranger to a busy, challenging Care Home Management role with at least 2 years' experience as a Registered Care Home Manager with CQC
- Have a proven track record in management and delivery of high-quality care within a residential setting and financial management planning.
- Experience and knowledge of working in dementia care
- Proven experience of managing a care team, encouraging, leading and motivating others.
- Strong understanding of safeguarding, compliance and care inspectorate.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.