£19 - £19.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
about 1 month ago
This lovely Home located in the heart of Conwy is one of the leading care homes within the area! My client offers nursing care to those living with general and dementia care. You will have excellent leadership qualities, and exemplary clinical skills.
You will be leading the General care unit whilst working with the care team. You will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Exact duties may vary depending on your role but will usually include:
• Writing patient care plans
• Implementing plans through tasks such as preparing patients for operations, wound treatment and monitoring pulse, blood pressure and temperature
• Observing and recording the condition of patients
• Checking and administering drugs and injections
• Setting up drips and blood transfusions
• Assisting with tests and evaluations
• Carrying out routine investigations
• Responding quickly to emergencies
• Planning discharges from hospital and liaising with community nurses, GPs and social workers
• Communicating with and relieving the anxiety of patients and their relatives
• Advocating on behalf of patients
• Educating patients about their health
• Organising staff and prioritising busy workloads
• Mentoring student and junior nurses
• Making ethical decisions related to consent and confidentiality
• Free ongoing training
• Free uniform
• Career development & progression plan available to ensure each nurse has a clinical lead/ deputy manager opportunity within 2 years!
• Pension scheme
• Holiday & travel discounts
• Retail discounts
• Vehicle benefits
• Childcare vouchers
• Frequent pay reviews
Staff Nurse Requirements
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.