£18 - £19.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
27 days ago
One of the UK's leading healthcare organisations requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within one of their beautiful nursing homes in Falmouth , Cornwall.
My nationwide client provides nursing services to Elderly with dementia and other age related illnesses. The company pride themselves on the excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach that nurses take. This really is an opportunity that you do not want to miss on with great progression and development plans to ensure that internal progression is the first option for this growing company!
Exact duties may vary depending on your role but will usually include:
• Writing patient care plans
• Implementing plans through tasks such as preparing patients for operations, wound treatment and monitoring pulse, blood pressure and temperature
• Observing and recording the condition of patients
• Checking and administering drugs and injections
• Setting up drips and blood transfusions
• Assisting with tests and evaluations
• Carrying out routine investigations
• Responding quickly to emergencies
• Planning discharges from hospital and liaising with community nurses, GPs and social workers
• Communicating with and relieving the anxiety of patients and their relatives
• Advocating on behalf of patients
• Making ethical decisions related to consent and confidentiality
• Free ongoing training
• Free uniform
• Career development & progression plan available to ensure each nurse has a clinical lead/ deputy manager opportunity within 2 years!
• Pension scheme
• Holiday & travel discounts
• Retail discounts
• Vehicle benefits
• Childcare vouchers
• Frequent pay reviews
Staff Nurse Requirements
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.