Staff Nurse Overview
- up to £21.80/hr
- Paid breaks
- Paid holiday
- Staff recognition schemes
- Refer a Friend bonus of up to £1000
- Employee assistance programme
- Comprehensive training and career development
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- Parking on site
- Company pension scheme
This nursing home is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, they understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of their care is centred around family values. They have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring outstanding clinical care is provided to their residents. Through your strong clinical knowledge and established people management and leadership skills, you will ensure the highest standards are achieved in relationship centered care, clinical care and dementia care throughout the home.
Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.