Are you looking for a role which can take your career to the next steps?
About Health Recruit Network:
We are one of the UK's most reputable, well-established agencies with years' experience in the healthcare industry. HRN can offer and find support worker roles in your area.
We believe in supporting our Registered Managers to excel in their role and can offer FREE clinical training to enable them to progress in their career!
About this Registered Manager Role:
Health Recruit Network are recruiting for Registered Managers to work for our leading healthcare clients in Stoke On Trent, Staffordshire. Our client provides support to Service Users who have mental health conditions, autism, learning disabilities in a residential and supported living service.
The role of the Registered Home / Service Manager is a position which carries legal responsibility for the activities within the Home or Service. The Home or Service Manager is legally responsible and accountable for compliance with the requirements of the Health and Social Care Act 2008 and associated regulations, including the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (regulated activities) Regulations 2010 and the associated regulatory requirements (depending on where the Home or Service is located i.e. England CQC, Scotland SCISWIS or Wales CSSIW)
The post holder must satisfy the requirements of the relevant regulator as well as company requirements to be able to apply for and undertake the role. Becoming registered with the relevant regulatory body is a requirement for this role and is a condition of employment; registration must be completed within 3 months of commencement of employment.
The ideal Registered Manager looks like this:
- Have a genuine desire to help, develop and maintain high quality service provision for the person we support in this service appropriate to their assessed needs. This is inclusive of the specific support needs around PICA.
- Has the skills and commitment to coaching and developing a team, with an emphasis on Practice Leadership with to develop and align practice.
- Has knowledge of alternative and augmentative communication systems e.g. sign-a-long' skills.
- Understands the balance between keeping the person safe and positive risk taking.
- Has knowledge of the legal framework that apply in this service (e.g. DoLS, capacity and best interest requirements)
- Level 5 diploma or equivalent experience.
- Qualification in Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) level 3 or BILD course desirable or must be willing to complete a diploma within 18 months of employment.
If you would like to know more details about the role, please have a look at the role profile.
A Registered Manager needs to be:
- Effective leadership and management
- Ability to apply a common sense approach to suit the situation
- Able to build positive relationships
- Excellent listening
- Communication skills
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.