Elderly, Dementia, General, Mental Health, Palliative, Physical Disabilities
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Paid handover
- Free parking on site
- Health and wellbeing support through their EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
- Pension scheme with a company contribution
- Cycle scheme - Get a tax-free bike with equipment and pay monthly from your salary, generating a cost saving of up to 42%
- GymFlex - Spread the cost of an annual gym membership over 12 months and use your membership at health clubs, leisure centres, boot camps and yoga studios across the UK
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Ipswich, Suffolk. My client provides a 24 hour nursing service to Elderly patients with Dementia, Old Age and Physical Disability. The Activities Organiser produces daily games, quizzes and events for the residents and family and friends are encouraged to visit as often as they wish. You will need to have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.