Health Recruit Network are looking for dedicated and compassionate Midwives (RM) to work within a busy NHS Hospital in the Peterborough area, who are looking for the flexibility to work shifts when it suits while working at competitive rates of pay.
Health Recruit Network is an award-winning established supplier of healthcare professionals to NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK.
We offer Midwives the following benefits:
- Rewarding competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends* T&Cs apply
- Flexible work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app.
- Exclusive be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE and umbrella
- Dynamic work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive specialist revalidation support and dedicated 1:1 on boarding support
- Complete a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Current NMC Registration as a Midwife (RM)
- Minimum 12 months experience as a Midwife
- Band 6
- Rotational - working across antenatal, labour ward, delivery suite, birth centre and post-natal
Health Recruit Network is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.