My client requires a dedicated Clinical Manager to work within a beautiful nursing home in Waterlooville, Hampshire. My client offers Dementia treatment to Elderly Residents.
You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Clinical Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
The role will offer £50,000 per annum with a 40 hours per week (Monday - Friday Rota).
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
You'll need stamina, patience, team spirit and to have a sincere interest in working with people who need your help and support.
- All breaks paid
- Pension scheme
- Free health care plan
- Specialist training, beyond the mandatory training requirements
- Reimbursement of CPD fees for revalidation (up to £1,000 over 3 years) and they pay your NMC registration fee
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage/update service automatic
- Free DBS, uniform, parking and training
- Subsidised meals when on duty
- Staff discounts at hundreds of outlets
- Healthcare reimbursements
- Clinical Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Shift Pattern : Monday - Friday (09:00 - 17:00)
- Dementia, Mental Health Condition, Physical Disability, Sensory Impairment, Younger Adults
- Alzheimer's, Bipolar/Manic Depression, Challenging Behaviour, Head/Brain Injury, Huntington's Disease, Motor Neurone Disease, Parkinson's Disease, Schizophrenia Stroke
- up to £50,000 per annum (£24/hr)
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 12 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly & Dementia care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Skills and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.