The successful Nursing Home Manager will be working for an award-winning private sector service which is highly rated for its outstanding person-centred care. This premium service is a Luxury Nursing Home with a "GOOD" CQC rating and provides fantastic opportunities for career development into director level.
This well-established organisation supports their management team up to operations and director level and provides regular tailored training to all clinical staff in order for them to deliver the highest level of care.
Package / Benefits for a Nursing Home Manager:
- Up to £65,000 per annum depending on experience
- 20% bonus based on KPIs being met
- Opportunity to manage one of the leading nursing homes in the area
- 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday hours.
- Enhanced Annual leave.
- Senior Management Progression scheme offering the chance for promotion.
- Private medical insurance
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of a Nursing Home Manager:
- (Essential) have an active NMC PIN- RGN/RMN however, this is not essential
- Minimum of 3 years previous Home Manager experience
- Registered Manager with the relevant nursing and management qualifications with knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Strong commercial business awareness with P+L Accountability and Sales and Marketing expertise
- Previous 'Good' record with CQC- Proven record of running a good or outstanding care home.
- Strong Leadership and Management experience
- Strong Care Home background
- Strong communication skills in order to maintain a good relationship with the care team, professionals and families.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.