- Paid breaks
- Parking on site
- Excellent team work
- Uniforms paid for
- DBS & NMC covered
- Free meals on shift
This state of the art Nursing home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire to join their team who pride themselves on the exceptional standards of care provided and good CQC. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with dementia and general care being the main provided. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
RGN Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.