- Time and a half on Bank Holidays
- Christmas day, Boxing day & New Years day enhancements
- Outstanding CQC
- Paid breaks
- Shift Pattern : 08:00 - 20:00
This impressive Nursing home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Maidenhead, Berkshire. This unique home provides nursing services to Elderly residents with Dementia and Elderly Care. The chosen candidate will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach to add to a great care home with a friendly and homely feel to it with a Good CQC.
RGN Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.