£22 - £24 per hour
020 7193 4003
15 days ago
Are you an experienced Deputy Manager who is looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have a Good CQC background?
Health Recruit Network are currently working with one of the UK's leading care organisations to recruit Deputy Manager for one of the services they provide in Bath, Somerset. As the Clinical Unit Manager, you will work alongside the team at the home to motivate and lead the staff to ensure the highest standard of care is given to the residents. As the Deputy Manager, you will be an essential part of the team and someone who all other staff members will respect and look up to, it is important that you have good communication skills and are a strong leader. The home is currently rated as Good by CQC, it is essential that you maintain these high standards.
What we're looking for in a Deputy Manager:
• Previous management experience within a UK care home is preferred
• NVQ/SVQ Level 5 qualified, Diploma Level 5 of 7 or a Registered Managers qualification
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and time-management skills
• Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Management qualification desirable
If this role is of interest, please contact Denzel Adjei at Health Recruit Network on 0203 154 2475 or email a copy of your CV to Denzel@healthrecruitnetwork.co.uk and we can discuss the details further.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.