This exciting opportunity is Clinical Lead who feels that they would be able to take on the responsibility of an exciting Lead position for one of the top UK care company providers with excellent progression rates and development opportunities for the right candidate.
This beautiful nursing home in provides nursing services to elderly residents and is a medium sized nursing home. The company pride themselves on the excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach that the nurses take.
This really is an opportunity that you do not want to miss!
Deputy Home Manager required in Colchester, Essex. Paying up to £42,000 per annum on a full time basis.
My client requires a dedicated Clinical Lead to work within a beautiful nursing home in
Colchester, Essex. You will have excellent leadership qualities, and exemplary clinical skills.
You will be leading the general care unit whilst directly involved with senior management. You will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care.
- Clinical Lead
- Days - 36 Hours per week
- Adults, Elderly
- Dementia, General, Mental Health and Palliative
- Up to £42,000 per annum
Roles & Responsibilities
- To carry responsibility for the management of the nursing services in liaison with the Care Home Manager
- Take a leadership role for your team by ensuring staff skills are managed, supervised appropriately and rotas are in place to enable the smooth, efficient running of the business.
- To promote, role model and maintain a high standard of nursing care including the home environment.
- To ensure effective induction of new nursing staff, provide ongoing clinical supervision of trained staff and where applicable mentorship and assessment of student nurses.
- To work within the NMC Code and CQC standards alongside Prime Life internal policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance and best practice guidance.
- Plan, direct and deliver high-quality person-centred care through the care planning process, championing independence and person choice.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management, ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered.
- To monitor the quality of nursing care provided through effective auditing and undertaking of corrective action as required by the Care Home Manager.
- To undertake staff reviews through supervision, annual appraisal and team meetings.
- To evaluate performance of the nursing team ensuring that duties are performed effectively, and attitudes and behaviours reflect the values of Prime Life and NMC Code.
- To be up to date on and follow the relevant procedures contained within Prime Life policy files that affect your job and responsibilities.
- Take an active role in training the team of nurses, working in conjunction with the Prime Life Workforce Development team to ensure that staff are kept up to date with current practices and good practice developments.
- Maintain accurate and relevant documentation and reports to reflect practice and planned development.
- To deputise for the Care Home Manager and take responsibility for the management of the building in the absence of the Care Home Manager if requested.
- To ensure provision of emergency treatment for all clients when required by the nursing team.
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.