- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free on-site Parking
- Free Uniforms
- Paid Breaks
- On-site Cafeteria
A beautiful 45 bedded nursing home and requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to join their family in Bingley area. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with dementia and palliative care. The home manager has many years experience within the nursing sector and is known for a clean and well run home as well as keeping all the nurses up to date with the latest training and this is proven with the GOOD CQC rating in all areas. If you are looking for a role where you feel part of the family and looking for career progression then this is the role for you.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.