£14.09 - £19.46 per hour
020 7193 4003
2 days ago
My client requires Support Worker across the Preston, Lancashire area within a six bedded residential service. My client provides rates of up to £19.46 per hour.
In this highly rewarding placement, you will be assisting adults with autism and other complex needs to live as independently as possible. You will help to support individuals from residential back to community living.
You will be responsible for one on one support including feeding and providing personal care alongside a highly experienced team. The role will offer Daytime shifts with a variety of shift patterns.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right Support Worker.
Working patterns: 12 hour shifts, Days/Half Shifts/Contracts
Job Setting for Care Assistant
- Private opportunities available.
- Temporary/Flexible work
- Working within a spacious and beautiful facility with a large private garden
- Hugely rewarding work experience
- Up to £19.46/hr
Requirements for Health Care Assistant:
- 6 months care experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits
• FREE Registration
• FREE BCG Certification
• FREE Revalidation advice
• FREE first uniform
• FREE Online Mandatory Training (normal price £82.00 - you get it for Free!)
• Practical BLS & Moving & Handling for £35 (normal price £103.00 - you get if for £35!)
• Competitive pay rates
• Lucrative Referral Schemes
• Pension scheme & Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
• Umbrella Services (£10 flat fee for processing of timesheets each week)
• Weekly payroll & support
• Flexible shifts
• Thorough Compliance Support
• Temp of the Month prizes
• Continuous & friendly consultant support
• Various work settings in NHS & private services
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
If you're the type of candidate that not only enjoys a challenge, but also thrives from seeing other succeed, and being a part of their journey back to happiness you'd be perfect for this role. If working within a spacious, homely facility, and being the reason for the success of others sounds enticing to you then apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.