£20 - £31 per hour
020 7193 4003
about 1 month ago
Are you a dedicated and skilled Registered General Nurse (RGN) looking to make a difference in patient care? Seize this exciting opportunity to join our esteemed team, representing NHS Services at a luxury, all-inclusive residential, nursing, and dementia care home in Wellington, Somerset. Here, you will be working in a service that provides specialist care, rehabilitation, and support for elderly individuals.
Why Choose Us?
• Rewarding Environment: Contribute to the well-being of patients in a state-of-the-art healthcare facility.
• Flexible Shifts: Achieve work-life balance with our adaptable scheduling options.
• Competitive Compensation: Earn up to £31.00 per hour, reflecting your commitment to excellence
• Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to provide high-quality patient care.
• Administer medications and treatments with precision and empathy.
• Monitor patient conditions and respond to their evolving needs.
• Uphold the highest standards of nursing practice in a dynamic healthcare setting.
• A current, valid NMC registration,
• A minimum of 6 months of UK experience,
• The right to work in the UK,
• No restrictions on the PIN,
• Satisfactory references.
Apply now to seize this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.