£20 - £32 per hour
020 7193 4003
about 2 months ago
Are you a compassionate and skilled Registered General Nurse (RGN) seeking an enriching opportunity to make a difference in the lives of older people requiring residential and nursing care? Look no further! We are hiring for the position of Agency RGN, working on behalf of Nursing Homes in Lancaster. Join our team and be a part of providing exceptional care to elderly residents in a warm and supportive environment.
You will be working in Lancaster area, in the care homes dedicated to providing high-quality residential and nursing care to older individuals, ensuring their well-being and comfort. Their care homes are designed to offer a safe and caring environment for elderly residents.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Conduct comprehensive assessments of residents' health needs and develop personalized care plans.
• Administer medications and treatments as prescribed.
• Provide compassionate care and support to residents, promoting their well-being and dignity.
• Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to ensure holistic care for elderly individuals with complex needs.
• Monitor residents' health progress and communicate effectively with family members.
• Valid nursing qualifications and registration as a Registered General Nurse (RGN).
• Proven experience in providing care to older people in residential and nursing settings.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a patient-centred approach.
Agency Registered General Nurse | Care Homes| Elderly Care | Residential Care | Nursing Care | Nursing Job | Competitive Pay | Apply Now
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.