Location: Bristol, United Kingdom
Salary: £56,000 per annum
Hours: 48 hours per week (including paid breaks)
Are you a dedicated and experienced nurse looking for a leadership role in a thriving care environment? We have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Lead Nurse to join our dynamic team in Bristol. As part of a well-established and respected care company, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the highest standards of care are maintained within our nursing home.
- Clinical Leadership: Provide strong clinical leadership to the nursing team, ensuring the delivery of person-centered care in accordance with regulatory standards.
- Staff Management: Oversee the day-to-day activities of the nursing staff, including recruitment, training, and performance management.
- Care Planning: Develop and implement comprehensive care plans, tailored to meet the individual needs of residents.
- Quality Assurance: Monitor and maintain high standards of care through regular audits, assessments, and evaluations.
- Collaboration: Work closely with other healthcare professionals, residents, and their families to ensure effective communication and holistic care.
- Regulatory Compliance: Ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements and industry standards.
Registered Nurse: Active registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
Clinical Experience: Proven experience in a nursing role, preferably within a leadership or managerial capacity.
Leadership Skills: Strong leadership and managerial skills with the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
Communication: Excellent communication skills with the ability to build positive relationships with residents, families, and colleagues.
Adaptability: Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Regulatory Knowledge: Up-to-date knowledge of relevant care standards and regulations.
- Competitive Salary: £56,000 per annum.
- Paid Breaks: Enjoy paid breaks as part of your working hours.
- Career Development: Opportunities for career progression within a large and reputable care company.
- Training and Development: Access to ongoing training and development programs.
- Employee Assistance Program: Confidential support for personal and professional challenges.
- Employee Discounts: Discounts on a range of goods and services.
If you are passionate about delivering high-quality care and have the leadership skills to drive excellence within a nursing home setting, we invite you to apply. To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate for the position.
Job Ref: TG44333
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.