Salary: £50,000 per annum (We pay you handsomely so you can afford to buy fancy capes!)
Hours: Full Time (Yes, we want to see your smiling face all day, every day)
Job Location: Woodbridge, Norfolk (The Land of Bizarre Happenings and Endless Tea)
Company: Woodbridge(Where Nursing is a Serious Business... But Also a Friendly Home!)
As a Clinical Lead, you'll have the prestigious responsibility of herding our team of nurses and carers while keeping the laughter levels high and the clinical care top-notch. With the support of our fantastic management team, you'll ensure our residents receive the best care while still enjoying a good ol' chuckle. We expect you to showcase your nursing skills and actively contribute to all clinical delivery, while keeping your comedic timing on point!
This role could be for you if you have:
- A strong clinical skillset and confidence to lead the nursing team (Your stethoscope is basically your magic wand).
- Prior management experience, or experience of leading a small team (Bonus points if you can juggle three rubber ducks simultaneously).
- The ability to make clinical decisions and remain calm under pressure (Think Dr. McDreamy meets Mr. Bean).
- A passion for promoting best nursing practice and able to train, support, and entertain others (Nursing is serious, but laughter is the best medicine).
- A desire to encourage positive working relationships within the team (No drama queens or comedy snobs allowed).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Puns and witty comebacks are highly encouraged).
- A good working knowledge of audits, safeguarding, DOLS, CQC, and compliance (You're our very own Sherlock Holmes of healthcare regulations).
Qualifications required for the role:
- NMC registered nurse with relevant post-registration experience (You've mastered the art of healing with style).
What will you get from the role? (Prepare yourself for awesomeness!)
- The satisfaction of working with and being supported by an enthusiastic and caring team (Think of it as a comedy troupe with stethoscopes).
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and develop your skills (We believe in constant growth, both professionally and humorously).
- Procedures and processes in place to help you at every step (No pratfalls or banana peels allowed).
- Benefits (aka the icing on the cake!):
- We are a Living Wage Employer (No scrimping on your paycheck, we promise).
- We'll pay for your full DBS disclosure (Because we don't want you to get arrested for your comedy antics).
- Automatic enrolment into the Blue Light Scheme (Because superheroes deserve discounts on their off-duty adventures).
- Your uniform will be provided (To ensure you look both professional and hilarious).
- Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays (Who doesn't love extra cash for holiday shenanigans?).
- Comprehensive induction and training program (We'll teach you all the punchlines to medical emergencies).
- Opportunities for career development and progression (We're committed to turning you into the next healthcare comedy legend).
- Wellbeing support (We'll make sure you have access to laughter therapy and all the funny bone exercises you need).
- Working as part of the Kingsley family means you'll be recognized and rewarded for your comedic brilliance.
- Contributory pension Scheme (We're planning for a future filled with belly laughs).
- Refer a friend and receive a thank you and £500 (the more the merrier!)
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.