Position: Clinical Lead Nurse (AKA Comedy Connoisseur)
Hours: 49 hours per week (because who needs a social life anyway?)
Salary: £50k - £52k per annum (not quite enough to retire to a private island, but you'll be rolling in chuckles!)
Requirements: You must have previous nursing home experience, a love for slapstick comedy is optional but preferred.
- "Great development opportunities for the right candidate" (because we're not afraid to train you to be the next comedy sensation)
- Free DBS check (we promise it's more thrilling than it sounds)
- Free uniforms (your chance to showcase your unique sense of style)
- Free parking on-site (for those days when your car just needs a good laugh)
- Meals provided on shift (bring your appetite for humor, and we'll bring the food)
This Nursing Home in Chester is looking for a Clinical Lead Nurse who's not afraid to bring the laughs to our elderly residents. We specialize in general and dementia care, but a good sense of humor is our secret weapon. Your duties will include working closely with the Home Manager and Deputy Manager, where you'll split responsibilities like appraisals, audits, staff rota's, and being on call. Plus, you'll have the chance to sneak in a few jokes here and there.
Required Skills and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV (think of it as checking the punchline delivery)
- Wound management (we promise your bandaging skills will come in handy)
- Administering oxygen (the perfect setup for "Knock, knock" jokes)
- Putting together treatment plans (adding a comedic twist, of course)
- Overseeing a team of care assistants (your chance to be the headliner)
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team (making sure everyone's on the same page)
- Elderly Care (because every grandparent deserves a good laugh)
- Infection control (because germs just can't take a joke)
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification (because we need someone who knows their stuff)
- Be registered with the NMC (the Nursing and Mirth Council, just kidding, it's the Nursing and Midwifery Council)
- Have satisfactory references (bonus points if they're funny)
- Have the right to work in the UK (we promise not to deport you for telling bad jokes)
- Dementia and care home experience (making laughter the best medicine)
Job Ref: SB44018 (It's like the secret code to join our comedy club)
Ready to join our merry band of healthcare jesters? Apply now for this uproarious opportunity, and let the laughter begin!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.