Based in the heart of Plymouth, Devon - with excellent transport links to the surrounding areas - this is working between the hours of 07:00 - 14:00 or 14:00 - 21:00. Your key responsibility is to oversee all clinical aspects of care within this home, a unique role whereby you will be managing a large nursing department with direct reports to general management for all matters relating to regulatory standards set out by CQC.
Package / Benefits for Nursing Home Deputy Home Manager:
- Salary - up to £48,000 per annum
- Performance related annual incentive scheme
- 28 Days Annual Leave + 8 Days Bank Holiday (Increasing by 1 day each year)
- 3% Pension Contribution
- Nurse Re-validation support
- Senior Management Progression scheme
Responsibilities of Nursing Home Deputy Home Manager will include:
- To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
- To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
- Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Deputy Home Manager:
- Hold a current Nursing pin - RGN with some elderly nursing experience
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
- Must have proven experience at supervisory level within a nursing home having previously worked as one of the following: Home Manager, Deputy Home Manager, Nurse Manager or Clinical Services Manager
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.