Job Ref : IR41212
Lead Nurse - Mental Health or Learning Disability Nurse - Mental Health Hospital
Service Type : Rehab Services, Drug & Alcohol Addiction
Location : Roehampton, London
Salary : up to £50,000 per annum
Hours : Full Time - 37.5 Hours per week
- Long service awards
- Free on-site parking
- Fully funded DBS
- Fully funded NMC registration
- Return to Practice support
- Management and Leadership development opportunities
- Mentorship experience
- CPD top up
One of the country's leading rehab facilities for mental health conditions, addictions and eating disorders hospital requires a dedicated Lead Nurse to work within their CQC compliant service in Roehampton.
They provide expert nursing services to younger adults and pride themselves on the level of care provided and ensuring the residents feel safe and happy but also safe . You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Provide specialist clinical knowledge, expertise and support to the nursing team and wider MD
- Have oversight of the clinical and care needs of all service users, supporting the primary nurses in working with patients, their families, community teams and other stakeholders in meeting the individual needs of each person.
- Administering oxygen
- Lead on nursing practice audits and the implementation of resulting action plans where needed.
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- 3 years minimum experience within a relevant clinical setting
- Experience in a management or clinical leadership role
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
RMN / RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.