Location: Harrow, Middlesex
Looking for a rewarding career as a Mental Health Nurse? Join our leading mental health hospital in Harrow, Middlesex ! We're seeking dedicated and compassionate professionals to provide exceptional care to our patients with mental health conditions.
As a Mental Health Nurse, you'll work closely with multidisciplinary teams to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care plans. You'll administer medication and treatments prescribed by doctors and other healthcare professionals, while maintaining accurate records of patient care.
- Increase in hourly rate after 18 months of employment
- New starter nurses will receive £1,500 welcome bonus (paid after 6 months)
- £3,000 retention bonus for existing staff
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid for
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
- Providing high-quality care to patients with mental health conditions, including assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of care plans.
- Administering medication and treatments prescribed by doctors and other healthcare professionals.
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary teams to ensure that patients receive holistic care.
- Maintaining accurate records of patient care, including progress notes and medical histories.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of policies and procedures related to patient care.
- A valid nursing qualification and current NMC registration.
- Previous experience working in a mental health hospital or similar setting.
- A compassionate and empathetic approach to patient care.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate effectively with other healthcare professionals.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.