Kingston upon Thames
£30000 - £34000 per annum
020 7193 4003
26 days ago
This Fantastic Hospital is a private charity owned hospital in Kingston upon Thames that is committed to providing exceptional patient care.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Band 6 MSK physiotherapist for 30 hours/week over 4 days. The role is split 50:50 between outpatient and inpatients, which is mostly orthopaedic. It will include 1 evening shift to 8pm. You will be working within a team of highly experienced physiotherapists.
The successful candidate must have a suitable level of previous MSK outpatient and orthopaedic experience, good time management skills and good communication skills. The candidate will be expected to work independently without direct supervision and will need to be self-sufficient.
MSK Physiotherapist Responsibilities:
• Split role: 50% outpatient, 50% inpatient (primarily orthopaedic)
• Collaborate with a team of highly experienced physiotherapists
• Independently manage patient care without direct supervision
• Significant clinical experience in musculoskeletal techniques
• Experience in orthopaedics, general surgery, and respiratory care
• Involvement in audit research and understanding of quality issues (desirable)
• Experience in treating acute respiratory patients (desirable)
• Effective communication, both written and oral
• Strong organizational, prioritization, and delegation abilities
• Excellent interpersonal skills for patient interaction and effective collaboration with medical staff
• Capacity to remain calm and composed under pressure
MSK Physiotherapist Qualifications:
• Diploma/BSc Degree in Physiotherapy
• HCPC and CSP Registered
• Minimum 3 years post-graduate experience
• Recent attendance of appropriate post-graduate courses (desirable)
• Evidence of post-graduate study
• Registration: HCPC and CSP registration required
• Private Pension
• Private Healthcare
• 33 days annual leave
• Cycle to work Scheme
• Other Fantastic Benefits
• Discount Gym membership
• On Street Parking
Does this sound like the role for you?
Apply to the role below?
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.