Adults, Younger Adults, General, Rehabilitation, Physical Disabilities, Complex Neuro- Disability
- Free uniform
- Career development & progression opportunities
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Pension scheme
- 30 days annual leave including bank holidays
- £1000.00 yearly service bonus (for full timers, pro rata for part timers)
- £350 yearly personalised training budget
- Refund on NMC fees (proof of payment required)
- Perkbox - access to discounted high street stores/restaurants/experience days
- Simply Health Medical Scheme (after probationary period)
One of the UK's leading health care organisations requires a hard working and dedicated Nurse to work within one of their Rehabilitation centres in Kingston. My well established client provides 1st class rehabilitation services to younger adults with neuro acquired brain injuries and learning disabilities. Whilst also providing services for residents with Mental Health conditions and complex neuro - disability. The desired candidates will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. Also having an in depth knowledge of medical conditions including patient education.
The manager within the centre is looking for a nurse who can ensure that high quality care is delivered to the residents and to work as part of a cohesive team. The expectations within this job description will be achieved through hands on clinical practice, education and training. Also maintaining that one of the main focuses will be the well-being of residents within the rehab centre, ensuring that their physical, emotional and social needs are met, whilst helping them to achieve their full capabilities.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Develop and promote good communication with residents, relatives and staff
- Administering oxygen
- Provide direct care to the residents within your own level of competence.
- To assess, implement and maintain individual care plans for residents.
- To provide leadership and be competent to support the staff.
- You will ensure that in all areas of practice you adhere to all current guidance. Understanding of the nursing model and nursing process.
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- To set and maintain the highest standard of care in the clinical area
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Passionate about working within an elderly and dementia setting
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Please apply now to be considered for this interesting and exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.