My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful Nursing Home in Hove, East Sussex linked with the NHS which mean they offer NHS benefits such as pension scheme and sick pay! My client offers Dementia Care treatment to Elderly Residents with a GOOD CQC in place.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Paid breaks
- Excellent induction and supervision programmes
- Ongoing CPD opportunities (e.g. venepuncture, cannulation, catheterisation, symptoms control, syringe driver management)
- Revalidation support
- Flexible working patterns
- Fully paid breaks and discounted meals
- Entitlement to join excellent NHS Pension Scheme
- Free DBS & Uniform
- Access to a host of NHS discount schemes (Blue Light Card)
- On-site parking
- Enhanced pay on Bank Holidays
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
- Shift Pattern : 08:00 - 20:00
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.