Benefits & Rewards
- Good CQC across all five categories
- Paid breaks
- DBS paid for
- Great development opportunities
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms provided
- 10% pension contribution
This home requires a dedicated Nurse (RGN/RMN or RNLD) to work within their charitable service in South West London. They take great pride in offering state of the art care to those with physical disabilities, neurological needs and long term medical conditions. You will be passionate about providing flexible, attentive and non-discriminatory care to improve and sustain residents overall quality of life. Therefore you will have excellent clinical skills, a naturally caring approach and the ability to provide quality care to residents.
Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.