Job Category: Nursing Home
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Preston, Lancashire
Job Salary: £60,000 Per Annum
Job Sector: Healthcare
NMC Registered Care Home General Manager required for a 50-bed care home in Preston, Lancashire. Caring for individuals that present dementia related to alzheimer's and mental health issues.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the General Manager's role is to deliver excellence in the day-to-day operational management of the service whilst working with the Senior Management Team to contribute to the delivery of our wider strategic agenda.
- To provide leadership to the administration, care, catering, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance and people management functions of the home
- To carry out, and provide leadership in marketing the service, and selling its services at the agreed prices
- To maintain the operations of the home at the standard agreed with the Registered Provider, within the financial budget or other parameters set by the Provider
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support
- Ensure Service Users are at the heart of the care delivery and their wishes and preferences enhance their well-being.
- Undertake the Care Planning activities for Service Users to meet changing physical, psychological and social needs, taking into consideration privacy, dignity, personal choice, and informed consent.
- Ensure Care Plans are developed in collaboration with Service Users, their family, and friends (where appropriate) and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Blue Light Card
- NVQ's available (eligible for student discount card)
- Cover the cost of the DBS (£40)
- Uniform provided (company branded tunic x 2)
- Company Events (such as Care Awards)
- Buddy System (receive £200 upon your buddy successfully completing their probation period)
- Employee of the month (£100)
- On site parking
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.