up to £21 per hour
36 - 48 hours p/w
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- Pension scheme with a Company contribution
- Cyclescheme - Get a tax free bike and equipment and pay monthly from your salary, generating a cost saving of up to 42%.
- Computingscheme - Buy the latest technology at no more than the RRP using salary exchange whilst spreading the cost over 12 months.
- Our shopping discount site where you'll find great offers for online and in-store shopping
- Within the Healthcare division, enhanced Maternity pay in line with NHS
- GymFlex - Spread the cost of an annual gym membership over 12 months. You can use your GymFlex at health clubs, leisure centres, boot camps and yoga studios across the UK.
This specialist Nursing home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Biggleswade, Bedfordshire. This unique home provides nursing services to Elderly residents with Dementia and Elderly Care. The chosen candidate will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach to add to a great care home with a friendly and homely feel to it with a Good CQC.
Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.