Client: Private Clinic in Chelsea
Location: Chelsea, London
Salary: Up to £38,000
Service: Private Clinic
Care Category: Aesthetics
Hours: 37.5 per week
Employment Term: Permanent
About the role - Operating Department Practitioner (ODP):
Our client is a leading private clinic in Chelsea that is looking for a highly motivated and experienced ODP to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for providing excellent patient care and be able to work as part of a close-knit team.
Responsibilities Operating Department Practitioner (ODP):
- Provide safe and effective patient care in the operating theatre
- Assist surgeons and anaesthetists during surgery
- Prepare and maintain the operating theatre environment
- Document patient care
- Liaise with other members of the healthcare team
Qualifications Operating Department Practitioner (ODP):
- Registered ODP with the HCPC
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work under pressure
We look forward to hearing from you!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.