£25000 - £28000 per annum
020 7193 4003
23 days ago
To provide a range of healthcare assistant services to Ophthalmology patients within the private sector. You will be working with the Theatre & Refractive Laser Manager as well as being under the indirect supervision of registered staff and to assist registered staff in the provision of high-quality care for patients and their relatives.
Healthcare Assistant Job Duties:
• Work alongside theatre and laser practitioners, surgeons, anaesthetists, and administrative staff.
• Supported by the nursing team within the practice, HCA will deliver care within the boundaries of their role and in accordance with their qualifications and job requirements.
• Focus on supporting patients through their theatre and refractive laser journey within the clinic by assessing their needs, implementing care, and maintaining clinically accurate records.
• Work collaboratively with the theatre & laser team and general practice to meet the needs of the patients and support the delivery of policies and procedures.
• Ensure patient safety within the clinic.
• Ensure the department has stock of equipment and consumables needed for theatre and laser procedures.
• Adhere to all organizational and clinical policies and procedures.
• Maintain a clean clinical environment to a high standard.
• Adhere to all laser safety regulations.
• Ensure all mandatory training is up to date.
• Assist within the laser and theatre during procedures - communication with patients, taking clinical observations, and helping with the room setup.
• Ensure all daily checks are completed.
Healthcare Assistant requirements
• Experience Working in a Theatre (Essential)
• Ability to work in a team
• Patient Focused
• Interpersonal Skills
Does this sound like the role for you?
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.