Location: Carnforth, Lancaster, LA5 9LX
Duration: Temporary contract with potential for extension
Pay Rate: Up to £30 per hour (umbrella)
Company: Health Recruit Network
About the site
An excellent, independently-run home offering Residential and 24-hour Nursing Care
Hillcroft Nursing Homes offer all the comforts of home with individual personal and nursing care options for the elderly. Their services include: general nursing, dementia nursing, residential care, palliative care.
- Deliver exceptional nursing care
- Administer medications, perform treatments, and monitor vital signs
- Collaborate effectively with healthcare professionals to ensure seamless coordination and continuity of care.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records and documentation.
- Adhere to all policies, procedures, and standards, ensuring patient confidentiality and data protection.
- Valid Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) registration as a Registered General Nurse
- Satisfactory references
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience working in a nursing home setting
- Competitive pay rate of up to £30 per hour, reflecting your skills and experience
- Flexible working hours to suit your availability and work-life balance
- FREE first uniform
- FREE online mandatory trainings
Health Recruit Network is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.