£15.68 - £33 per hour
020 7193 4003
4 months ago
Are you a compassionate and skilled Mental Health Nurse looking for an extraordinary opportunity to provide exceptional care to patients at St Mary's Hospital? Look no further! We are thrilled to present a rewarding role as an Agency Mental Health Nurse, representing our esteemed agency and working with NHS Services. With a competitive pay rate of up to £33.00 per hour, this is your chance to make a significant impact on mental health and positively influence lives.
• As an Agency Mental Health Nurse, you will play a crucial role in providing vital support and care to patients at St Mary's Hospital. Your responsibilities may include:
• Conducting comprehensive assessments and developing individualized care plans.
• Administering medications and treatments with precision and care.
• Collaborating with a multidisciplinary team to ensure holistic patient care.
• Monitoring patients' progress and responding to their physical and emotional needs.
• Offering compassionate and therapeutic interventions.
• Valid Mental Health Nursing qualification.
• Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
• Previous experience in Mental Health Nursing, demonstrating your expertise.
• PMVA or MAPA Training Required
• Empathy and understanding towards patients with diverse backgrounds and needs.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced healthcare environment.
Keywords: Agency Mental Health Nurse, St Mary's Hospital, Mental Health Care, Nursing, NHS Services, Healthcare, Patient Care, Registered Nurse, Agency Nurse.
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.