Registered Nurse (Days and Nights)
Care Home Awards 2022 Winners
Our hours are flexible, so we make shifts work around your life and your commitments
CQC Rating - Good
Top 20 Rated Mid-Size Care Home Group in the UK
Are you a compassionate, supportive leader with a passion for inspiring and implementing the highest of nursing standards?
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a nursing home in Harlow, Essex. This nursing home works closely with other programmes in order to enhance the quality of life for the residents. This home has a fantastic reputation for providing residents with respect and attention in order to meet all of their needs.
It is a CQC Good-rated care home offering residential, nursing and dementia care. They put the needs of residents and their families at the heart of everything they do. They are always looking for like-minded, talented people to join their team. They offer their employees a friendly, collaborative workplace and the chance to build a rewarding career with a not-for-profit organisation proud of making a difference to lives every single day.
They are now recruiting a dynamic Registered Nurse to join their team and support them in delivering nutritious food and market-leading care to their residents. Along with experience as a Registered Nurse, you should have obtained a NMC pin and have previous experience in a similar environment.
Rewards & Benefits
- Enhanced pay on bank holidays
- 28 Days holiday including Bank holidays
- Annual NMC Pin subscription paid
- DBS Certificate paid for
- Support with your NMC revalidation
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding £500 for every person you refer
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- Paid study leave
- Long service awards
- Team Appreciation Days
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Paid uniform
- Employee of the Month Recognition of our committed people across the business for outstanding contribution
Skills and Responsibilities
- Assessing the residents' physical, psychological, social, and emotional needs
- Administering care and medication
- Maintaining patient records and developing care plans
- Supervising and training junior Nursing Staff
- Fully supporting the safeguarding of vulnerable adults
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.